10th May 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Which college is good for textile technology between Berhampore or Srerampore?

Which college is gud for textile technology? Berhampore or srerampore

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT?
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. Which colleges can I go at West Bengal?
  4. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  6. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  7. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  8. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  9. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  10. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  11. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  12. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
  13. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  14. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate? -- [New]
  15. Best courses in M.Tech after finishing B.Tech in textile technology
  16. What is the future of textile technology? Can I get a job with a good income if I go for B.Tech in textile technology
  17. Which is the best course in M.Tech after finishing B.Tech in Textile Technology
  18. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
7th August 2014, 08:33 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which college is good for textile technology between Berhampore or Srerampore?

Government College of Engineering and Textile technology’s department offeres B.Tech in Textile Technology. The department has the affiliation of the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It also offers M.Tech in textile technology.
Candidates seeking admission in under graduate courses so need ranking in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and e-Counselling conducted by WBJEE.
The lateral entry holds 20 per cent of the total seats. They will get admission in the third semester through JELET. Candidates with diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy from any AICTE recognised Polytechnic with minimum 50 per cent marks or cleared class 12 with Mathematics are eligible for the JELET conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?