27th January 2011, 09:45 PM

Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?

After finishing my btech course i like to join petroleum drilling related course, so which college should i join?
thank you

31st January 2011, 02:09 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?

Well the first name in that field would be ISM,Dhanbad... incidentally its my college
the petroleum department is most reputed with excellant placements... salary packages for which even MBA woul rollo out their tongue...
apart from that there is university of petroleum,dehradun.
These two are best.
4th March 2011, 02:19 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?

Hello.......... ISM Dhanbad is the best institute for petroleum related courses but if you don't get it(since there is tough competition for ISM Dhanbad) then you can apply for UPES,Dehradun.The applications are out now and you'll need to write an entrance exam for it.you can easily get through it if scored 80% in 12th.
ALL THE BEST
28th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know sallary packages in petrolium engineering from ISM Dhanbad
3rd June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

does petroleum eng. is good from uoes dehradun
11th July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the recent packages of petroleum engineers from ism dhanbad also say what type of work they have to do
9th February 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

IS ENTRY IN DEHRADUN PETROLEUM IS ON THE BASIS OF MARKS SCORED IN AIEEE EXAM
26th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my rank in iit 2012 is 4295. i can easily get petroleum eng. in ism dhanbad. i want to know about the packages of this branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?