14th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which college offers MBBS seat with the least fee?

what is the least fee for M.B.B.S seat...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  2. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self supported college in Tamilnadu? Details about the fee structure? I am a open/general candidate with 194.25 cutoff
  5. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  6. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  8. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  11. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  12. How much should I score in CET to get a government MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  13. Fee structure of private MBBS seat in Deccan Medical College?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  15. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  16. Which MBBS college in India offers the lowest fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
22nd May 2015, 03:45 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college offers MBBS seat with the least fee?

List of college offers MBBS seat with the least fee:-

University of Health Sciences, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Gandhi Medical College, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Assam Medical College, Dilbrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam

AN Magadh Medical College, Magadh University, Gaya, Bihar

Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, University of Bihar, Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar

Rajendra Medical College, PO Baraitaun, Ranchi, Jharkhand

Smt. NH Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat

Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Bemina, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir

JSS Medical College, Bannimantap, Mysore, Karnataka

Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala

Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Sri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule, Maharashtra etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?