25th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I join for 5 years law course between DES Pune and CNLU?

I am studying in des pune, but now have got in cnlu, should i switch to the latter ? first year student

Related Questions:
  1. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  2. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  3. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  4. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  5. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  6. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  7. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  8. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about Law colleges in Pune City? Law colleges in Pune city?
  10. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  11. Is it possible to to LLB after diploma in MBA?
  12. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  13. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  14. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  15. List of Law firms offering Internship to LLB 3rd year student in Pune? -- [New]
  16. Which course is best after BA among LLB and MA? Which university is best for LLB?
  17. University offering LLB correspondence in Delhi?
  18. Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?
1st August 2016, 01:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I join for 5 years law course between DES Pune and CNLU?

>> Chanakya National Law University is an autonomous law school located in Patna, Bihar, India.

>> It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.

>> As per my knowledge Chanakya National Law University better between DES Pune and CNLU.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

NYAYA NAGAR, MITHAPUR, NEAR POLICE STATION,, Jakkanpur, Gardanibagh, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone: 0612 235 2302
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?