2nd March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?

pl. inform about the colleges for bio-med,bio-tec,bio-eng. for PCB students without maths in class 12.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is the exam conducted as Biotech for Bi.P.C students the same as engineering? Can students of Bi.P.C join Biotech after 12th? Is Biotech same as engineering?
  2. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  3. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course in India?
  4. What is bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff? List of top colleges?
  5. What should I take between Medical and Non medical?
  6. Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?
  7. Can I change school if my school forces me to take Maths along with PCB? -- [New]
  8. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How will be my career if I opt for MBA after graduating from Biotech without Maths background? List of colleges which provide Biotech MBA?
  10. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  11. Which entrance exam to prefer to get into Biotech course after 12th? Best colleges for Biotech course in Gujarat, Bangalore and Pune?
  12. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  13. Which are the best colleges for bio engineering in Tamilnadu?
  14. How can I get forms of KLU in Kakinada?
  15. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  16. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  17. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  18. Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?
9th June 2012, 07:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl. inform about the colleges for bio-med,bio-tec,bio-eng. for PCB students without maths in class 12.
thanks
Candidate seeking for undergraduate degree course in Bio- Engineering are eligible for admission in any of the recognized Institutes and Universities with Physics, Chemistry and Biology given one fulfills the other eligibility criteria.

Following are the list of some of the Universities offering the same:

SRM University

The University offers B.Tech program in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in the +2 level of exam.

Some of the other Universities offering the same are:
  • Amity University
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
  • VIT University.
For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Universities.
21st September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?

can we do bio-engineering without maths subject?
2nd April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do something in the field of environmental sciences after 12 class... What and from where i can do?
13th April 2013, 10:18 AM
panipath

dear friend,,,,

the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th

1.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

2.Amity University

3.VIT University.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this will help ful!!!!
13th May 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

can pcb student can do biotechnology with out maths any colg dats offers in bangalore ?
30th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses for the medical syudent after 12 and their scope in punjab?
28th October 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the engineering courses available with pcb after 10 2
16th June 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE MOST BEST COURSES FOR BIO MATHS STUDENT ?
20th September 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi I am pcb student studing in class 12th can i do bca and mca after completing 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?