13th October 2022, 07:33 PM
Hdsht

Colleges can be changed while having pending supplimentary exam?

I have backlogs this is the last chance my supply exam i can transfer the college from writing the supply exam that process have or not

22nd October 2022, 02:24 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Colleges can be changed while having pending supplimentary exam?

yes, it can affect your admission to the other colleges or the other entrance examination as most of the cases, the eligibility suggests that the students need to pass all the subjects with some qualifying mark defined by the university. Supplementary exam you, need to give otherwise you, cannot be prompted to next year. The registration under your name has already been done, it cannot be re enter again for the same course under same university. If your opting for another university then yes, you won't need to sit for supplementary exam rather you will be asked for the new registration of your selected course.
24th October 2022, 09:42 PM
VitalikPaliy

Hello, this is a good question. Did you find the answer to it? I have always been interested in the topic of paper writing. Premium writers have higher credentials and experience. The price ranges between the premium and non-premium writers will vary pay for college papers . If you need a paper in a short period of time, a cheap writing service may be the best option. A writer with a higher score in a particular field will charge higher rates. https://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=2738896
24th October 2022, 09:43 PM
VitalikPaliy

Hello, this is a good question. Did you find the answer to it? I have always been interested in the topic of paper writing. Premium writers have higher credentials and experience. The price ranges between the premium and non-premium writers will vary pay for college papers . If you need a paper in a short period of time, a cheap writing service may be the best option. A writer with a higher score in a particular field will charge higher rates.
6th June 2023, 09:12 AM
CatPower6

I didn’t have any expectations concerning that title, but the more I was astonished. The author did a great job. I spent a few minutes reading and checking the facts. Everything is very clear and understandable. I like posts that fill in your knowledge gaps. This one is of the sort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?