28th April 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get with 200-250 marks in JEE Main paper 2?

Sir, I am expecting 200-250 marks /390 in jee mains paper 2 and 85% above in my boards examination please tell me in which good colleges I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  2. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  3. Can I get NIT Calicut with 200 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?
  5. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  7. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing graduation?
  8. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  12. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank? -- [New]
  13. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  14. Is there any change in the pattern of the exam of UP PCS?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in IAS entrance exam for B.Com students?
  16. How much rank can I expect after scoring 250 marks in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate
  18. Can I prepare for civil services exam after doing engineering first year?
27th August 2015, 11:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get with 200-250 marks in JEE Main paper 2?

As you want to get the list of some of the best colleges accepting JEE Advanced ( 200-250 marks in JEE Main paper 2 ) score so here is the information of the same for you as given.

** Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi

** Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal

** P.E.S Institute of Technology, Bangalore

** National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal

** Amity School of Engineering, Noida

** College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

** Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT), Cochin

** Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj College of Engineering and Technology, Allahabad

** Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal

** University Inst of Engg and Tech, Chandigarh

** Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

** Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana

** Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
4th March 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I get with 200-250 marks in JEE Main paper 2?

list of good colleges offering bio-medical engineering and bio-technology engineering in india,
can you elaborate the differences between those two branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?