1st June 2012, 03:42 AM
Niishaa

Which colleges can I get after scoring 8140 rank? Can I get any government college?

I have got 8140 rank....Please guide me about the colleges i can get...
Can I get any of the govrnment college with this rank
Please reply... thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks?
  2. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  3. Can I get any government college in Kanpur after scoring 23511 rank?
  4. Can I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  5. Could I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  7. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  8. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring 10527? Will I get any government MBBS/BDS college?
  10. Can I get government college in Kanpur after scoring 10519 general rank and 2189 female rank? Can I get government colleges in Kanpur?
  11. Best government colleges after scoring 791 category rank? Best government colleges in Haryana?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 6315 rank? Can I get CS branch in government college?
  13. Can I get government college after scoring 715 rank in JECA?
  14. If it possible to get admission in government college in CS,CE,ME,FT or TE branch after scoring 37,500 rank? Best colleges for the branch?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  16. Can I get any government college for B.Tech in Biotechnology after scoring 595 rank in UPGL? Names of the government colleges?
  17. Which college should I get in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad after scoring 503 in PGECET? How much rank we need to get in government college?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 5190 rank -- [New]
1st June 2012, 09:38 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 8140 rank? Can I get any government college?

dear friend.
you donot mentioned that in which exam you have got this rank.
if you have got this rank then definitely you will get the nits, or any other college if you want.
if this rank is not in aieee, and iit then there is a very few chance to get admission in government college as well as top private college.
so first of all mention in which exam you have got this rank then we will definitely help you, otherwise we cant help you a lot.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?