21st May 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE? What is the admission fees for those colleges?

Sir my wbjee rank is 13000. So I want yo know that which colleges I can get for Civil or Electrical Engineering in West Bengal? I also want to know about the admission fees of those colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  2. Admission in any engineering branch in government colleges in West Bengal after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  4. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  6. Which are the best colleges in West Bengal? I am a student of class 12th and going to appear for Civil Engineering
  7. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Can I get an government college of WB after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  9. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  10. Which are the engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 847 rank
  11. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  12. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  13. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  14. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  15. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  17. Which are the private engineering colleges after scoring 15482 in WBJEE?
  18. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2012, 09:15 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Which colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE? What is the admission fees for those colleges?

As your rank is 13000 in engineering stream in WBJEE and you want Civil or Electrical branch,so you can get many private colleges.
Good private colleges in which you can get seat are-
Haldia Institute of Technology
Techno India Institute of Technology,Rajarhat
Camelia Institute of Technology
Heritage Institute of Technology(In 2nd round of counselling)

Best of Luck for Counselling.
25th June 2012, 06:35 PM
mitesh1995

Default Re: Which colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE? What is the admission fees for those colleges?

hello dear...

As your rank is 13000 in engineering
stream in WBJEE and you want Civil or
Electrical branch,so you can get many private
colleges.
Good private colleges in which you can get
seat are-
Haldia Institute of Technology
Techno India Institute of
Technology,Rajarhat
Camelia Institute of Technology
Heritage Institute of Technology(In 2nd
round of counselling)
Best of Luck for Counselling.
9th March 2013, 04:39 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE

1.Camelia Institute of Technology

2.Heritage Institute of Technology

3.Haldia Institute of Technology

4.Techno India Institute of Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th March 2013, 07:38 PM
Vivek Vadher
Junior Member+

1.Camelia Institute of Technology

.Heritage Institute of Technology

(4)->.Haldia Institute of Technology

(1)->.Techno India Institute of Technology

10th June 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 7005 in wbjee on engneering then please tell me which. best colleges for me.
24th April 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am getting 80 marks in wbjee is there any chance of getting jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?