11th August 2016, 11:15 AM
bhagatsingh rathor

Which are the colleges in Gujarat whose degrees are approved by Gujarat government?

Hello sir i want to do government job in Gujarat...i want to know that which are the colleges whose degrees are approved in government (gujarat) exam. Please say immedetely as soon as posible...thank you

Related Questions:
11th August 2016, 08:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Gujarat whose degrees are approved by Gujarat government?

There are hundreds of colleges and so many universities which are recognised by UGC ( University Grant Commission of India).

So, it is tough to get the name of all of them. So, to check the details about affiliation of any university visit at www.ugc.ac.in.

The degree from ny recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?