19th January 2016, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Colleges or institutes will provide me admission if I took IP as my 5th subject?

Since I don't have the maths in 12th. I am a commerce student and I look IP as my 5th subject. Can these college or institute give me the admission in there institute or college???

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?
  2. Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?
  3. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
  5. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  6. How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student
  7. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  8. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET-JRF to study PhD in Agriculture?
  9. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  10. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  11. Best coaching institute to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota
  12. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  13. What is the procedure followed getting admission for 3rd and 5th class?
  14. Which universities in India provide scholarship for doing Ph.D in zoology except from CSIR?
  15. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  16. How could I get admission in institutes like PEC, Thapar etc? Qualifications required to get in those college?
  17. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  18. How should I find the best college for B.Tech? Best college for B.Tech in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?