7th November 2011, 08:29 PM
RENUKA RAJAN

Which are the colleges in Kerala offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering?

which college in kerala offering Btech
genetic Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  2. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in Kerala?
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala? I am interested in studying this course
  5. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student
  6. How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  7. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  8. Colleges in Kerala offering Genetic Engineering?
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  12. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  15. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  17. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  18. Names of colleges for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering in Kerala?

15th December 2011, 09:45 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Kerala offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering?

There is no university offer B.Tech genetics in kerala

Only two institutes in india

1. Aryabhattaknowledgeuniversity

2. SRMUniversity

7th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Kerala offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering?

What should be the basic education level of student to study genetic engineering?

31st August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the best college in kerala for genetic engineering????????????????

24th September 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Kerala which provide course in Genetic Engineering?

24th November 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in kerala?-Dr.Bindu

1st April 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is genetic engineeering course good?? please suggest me some colleges in kerala and tamil nadu

11th May 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

please tell me which is best genetic engineering college in kerala and how to apply for the entrance my email id is, [email protected]

regards
eldose

23rd April 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What was the entrance exam for genetic engineering and when is it and when we want to apply it

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?