12th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Lucknow accepting low ranks in UPSEEE for female candidates?

My general rank in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEEE) is 20125 and girls rank is 3126. I am a girl from OBC category. Can I get any government college with these rank in UPSEEE in Lucknow?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  2. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of Biotechnology 2nd counseling?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  5. Which UPTU colleges can i get after scoring 45878 rank in UPSEEE?
  6. Colleges accepting JEECUP score in Lucknow for Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  7. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  8. What are the career opportunities for students clearing IAS with low ranks?
  9. Which are the MBA colleges in Ahmedabad with low fee structure accepting MAT score
  10. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  11. What is AP PGECET counseling date?
  12. Cutoff ranks for SC candidates in EAMCET exam?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  14. College in Chennai for MCA charging lower fees or providing scholarships?
  15. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  16. How may I get the admission in colleges in Kerala? Can diploma students directly get admission with their ECET ranks?
  17. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
  18. Colleges accepting low CAT percentile?
19th June 2018, 12:24 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Lucknow accepting low ranks in UPSEEE for female candidates?

You can apply for UPSEE Counselling and get admission in college accordingly.

Also, you can view previous counselling results of UPSEE through which you may get a roughly idea about your college admission.

There are many educational websites across web where you can easily get Closing ranks of various colleges.

There are following engineering colleges in Lucknow which admit candidates through UPSEE.

Government-aided
  • Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), Lucknow
  • Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
Private
  • Sri Ramswaroop College Of Engineering and Management
  • Surya College Of Engineering Science And Technology, Surya Group Of Institutions
  • Saroj Institute of Technology and Management
  • B. N. College Of Engineering And Technology
  • Bansal Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Dr. M.C. Saxena College of Engg. & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?