10th June 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for B.Tech courses having fees between 5 to 10 lacs?

I belong to middle class family. I'm from Maharashtra and wants to study B.Tech course. So, let me know the names of colleges which has an average fees like around 5-10 lacs for the full course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  2. Procedure to change mode of payment for semester fees from Bank Loan?
  3. What are the government jobs for electrical engineers in Ahmedabad?
  4. Fee structure for B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee?
  6. Can I get an educational loan for doing UG course in Poland?
  7. Total expense to study MBBS course at China and Russia? Which Airline is good for travelling?
  8. Seats availability for MD MS courses in Maharashtra and India? fees structure for pri
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  11. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  13. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  14. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  15. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  16. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  18. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
26th November 2022, 08:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for B.Tech courses having fees between 5 to 10 lacs?

Some of the colleges are

IIT Bombay
INR 9,08,400

COEP Pune -College of Engineering
INR 3, 39, 400

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
INR 2, 58, 490

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed university College of Engineering
INR 7, 09, 860

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
INR 7, 37, 396

Institute of Chemical Technology
INR 3, 41, 400
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?