21st December 2011, 12:04 PM
hnsangani

Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses on the basis of AIEEE exam?

which colleges offer AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING course on the basis of AIEEE exam , and which NIT'S offer this course?
kindly let me know!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  2. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  4. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  5. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  6. Best colleges offering various courses on the basis of AIEEE rank
  7. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  8. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  10. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  11. Colleges under AIEEE offering Aeronatical Engineering?
  12. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  14. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees -- [New]
  15. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  16. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  18. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
29th January 2012, 04:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses on the basis of AIEEE exam?

There are several universities which offers the B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aeronautical, Avionics & Aerospace engineering. Mentioned below is the list of few engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in India.
IIAE Uttarakhand,
MIT Madras,
IIT Mumbai,
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Indian Institute of Astrophysics, (Bangalore)
Indian Institute of Science, (Bangalore)
Raman Research Institute, (Bangalore)
Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, (Pune)
National Centre for Radio Astronomy.
19th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses on the basis of AIEEE exam?

is there any nit clleges ofering areonautical engineering course in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?