30th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Ajai Kumar 2012

Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology

I have completed High School. I want to study Archeology. Please tell the subjects I should take in Intetmediate. What are the colleges offering BA- Archeology, name please.
Apram

26th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology

how can study after 12 in archeology?some collages name in this field
6th September 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology

Can i do B.A Archaeology after 12th what is the average percentage needed and i am from commerce group?
7th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd year(MPC) in IIIT(Basar).Any chance to study Archeology.please tell me.
7th December 2012, 05:37 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering B.A. Archeology in India:-

-Patna University - Patna
-University of Gorokhpur - Gorokhpur
-Banaras Hindu University - Varanasi
-Punjab University - Chandigarh
19th October 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am Completed 12th in Computer Applications I am Interested on Archaeology. What I Do?
22nd July 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12 th pass student with science stream.Now i want to make a career in archeology hoe it is possible
30th August 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I m a science background student i want to know the best institute for studying archeology
17th October 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am finsh my 12th.am a acctance backgroud but i wants to archaeology.what can i do?
17th January 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best government colleges in India offering a BACHELOR of archeology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?