26th April 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Gujarat

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech in Petroleum Engineering in Gujarat. Can anyone of you let me know which are the colleges available in Gujarat which provide BTech in Petroleum Engineering course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  2. List of colleges offering Marine Engineering in Vadodara or any other cities of Gujarat
  3. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  4. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  5. Colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Gujarat
  6. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  7. Is there any colleges in Gujarat offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
  12. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  13. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat -- [New]
  17. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  18. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
15th May 2018, 08:07 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Gujarat

Colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Gujarat are mentioned below:-

School of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar
Address:- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan, Gandhinagar, 382007

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
Address:- Raisan Village, Gandhinagar, 382007
15th May 2018, 09:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Gujarat

Colleges offering B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Gujarat:

Various colleges that are offering B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Gujarat. They are,

@ Parul University

Ph. No: 02668 260 312

Address: Post Limda, Vadodara, Waghodia, Gujarat-391760

http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/home/

@ Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gujarat

Ph. No: 079 2327 5060

Address: Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382421

http://www.pdpu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?