24th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MCA regular course? I have done general BSc from IGNOU

hi................
I have done general b.sc. from ignou.I have biology background but have applied for 10+2 mathematics from u.p. board as private candidate as individual paper. I want to do MCA regular. and I want to know colleges offering this course and will it be better for me?

19th January 2012, 08:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MCA regular course? I have done general BSc from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi................
I have done general b.sc. from ignou.I have biology background but have applied for 10+2 mathematics from u.p. board as private candidate as individual paper. I want to do MCA regular. and I want to know colleges offering this course and will it be better for me?
Being a graduate and having studied Maths in the higher secondary level, you are definitely eligible to apply Master of Computer Application.
Most of the institutes offering the course considers candidates for admission to the course only after qualifying an entrance exam, conducted either by the institutes individually or through a common entrance test conducted on state level or by any other recognized institute.

Few of the top MCA Institutes are as follows:
  • Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • University of Delhi
  • Anna University
  • Punjab University
  • National Institute of Technology

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?