19th September 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering mining in South African? I have passed my grade 12

I have passed my Grade 12 last year and I am look for a college that offers mining in south african?

8th October 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering mining in South African? I have passed my grade 12

I am a 19 year old girl i passed my matric last year and i want to study mining engineering in any college that offers it around gauteng or kwazulu natal so i will be so grateful if i can get one of them ireaaly want to study but the problem is that i dont know where to study mining engineering except universities
10th October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering mining in South African? I have passed my grade 12

I want to be a soulja so wher can i get the form to apply i have passed my metric.
24th October 2013, 05:56 PM
demetrius MAGANGA NDEMBI

Smile Re: Which are the colleges offering mining in South African? I have passed my grade 12

hi I just want to know which are the colleges offering mining engineering degree in SA
15th January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi , all I know is that there is no college that offers degrees but they offer Diploma's so it is better that you study that then go for a degree after your courses. Rand training college is the only one I've found for mining engineering so far. Goodluck
28th April 2014, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the public college in southa africa offers mining egineering and what are the requirements
29th June 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,i'm Given from witbank. You can also try Sedco college in jo'burg for mining engineering. Watsapp me for more info 071 444 4934-Given.
28th February 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

So what if I'm from swaziland and I wanna study mining engineering in S.A, what I'm required to have?
15th September 2019, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have pass matric with physical science and maths, am 24 yrs do I still qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?