17th December 2011, 09:33 PM
sunny shaurya

Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?

i have taken commerce without maths and scored 65% in 12 board,which colleges i can go with this marks and i want to do BBA or B.COM,what should i do ?

22nd February 2012, 02:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?

you should do BBA.

As it is more professional course than B.com and your 65% marks making you eligible for

many entrance exam conduct by various university/institution.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination
50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams consist Question on English, General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.

Selection Process include
1.entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.group discussion
and
4.interview.

IMPORTANT INSTITUTE OF BBA

1,DELHI UNIVERSITY
2,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DELHI
3,NMINS,MUMBAI
4,SYBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES , PUNE
5,AMITY UNIVERSITY
6,SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI
6th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?

can i do B.COM from AMITY UNIVERSITY HAVING COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS IN CLASS12? RPLY SOON PLZZZ
19th September 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

which are best college for cs with 65% marks with out math
19th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i have a subject in class xii of commerce with ip so which course should i choose?
28th January 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to do ca bcom from aprivate university
12th March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce without maths in 12th . I wanted to do a course which could be completed within 4 to 5 years .which could provide me a better paid job .a course other than b com.
6th May 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

can i apply b.com without math in class 12
20th May 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Which colledge should i get after giving supplement of class 12 and scoring 84% in bezt four subjects? Is there any chance of getting srm college of commerce ?
20th May 2013, 12:32 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shaurya View Post
i have taken commerce without maths and scored 65% in 12 board,which colleges i can go with this marks and i want to do BBA or B.COM,what should i do ?
HI!
After passing 12th with 65% marks you will not get admission in top university.
For admission in top university you have to 12th with minimum 78% marks.

The university in which you can take admission are:-
> S.R.M University
> Manipal University
> Kalinga University
> Amrita University
> Amity University
etc

ALL THE BEST!
20th May 2013, 04:10 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

HERE IS THE LIST OF COLLEGES THAT YOU SHOULD TRY , AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS :

Mount Carmel College, Banglore

Hindu College, Delhi

Sydenham College, Mumbai

Christ College, Bangalore

St.Joseph’s College, Banglore

Loyola College, Chennai

Delhi University

GOOD LUCK
25th May 2013, 02:40 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The best college regarding with taking Commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board are below mentioned:-

# Christ College(Bangalore).

# Delhi University.

# Mount Carmel College(Banglore).

# Loyola College(Chennai).

# Hindu College(Delhi).

# St.Joseph’s College(Banglore).

# Sydenham College(Mumbai).

Thanks.
29th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have Scored 85.9% and my best of four is 88.25%.
I had Commerce Without Mathematics.
In what colleges under Delhi University am I eligible?
Please Help.
Course- Bcom (As per the new Program:Bcom Hons.)
10th November 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce without maths and secured 85% in 12th which are colleges i can apply for admission and the courses i can do?
9th December 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce without maths?can i get admission in good collages and universities
3rd May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

have taken commerce without maths nd m hoping for 70 to75% can i get admission in googd colleges and universities ,plz can you avail me with the list
8th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce and scored only 43.4% in ma 12 board, where can I get direct admission for B.com?
8th May 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce and secured only 43.4% in my 12 board,where will I get direct admission for B.com
10th May 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce and secured 43.4% in my 12 board,where will I get admission for B.com?
25th October 2015, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I Have taken commerce without maths first i chose maths but dropped the option to continue with it Was it a better decision Do tell me
N i have chosen my career line that is first graduation then giving MAT exams MBA in finance
Now the doubt is should i opt for BBA or BCOM because Bcom does not require maths whereas BBA does so i dropped the option
and you are also saying that hindu college delhi or any DU will take you for Bcom course without maths but now it is said maths required so please give me list of colleges where no maths mandatory for bcom
Rply asap :) thankyou
31st March 2016, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Which college should i choose after taking commerce with mathematics scoring 70% in 12th board and i want to pursue my career in B.com
19th February 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I pursue in future for doing b com and cs without maths
12th May 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 70 above marks IN commerce without maths stream what is the best du college for ME??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?