11th January 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?

i got 36.36 percentile in cat 2011 i am interested in studying MBA so please help me in which college there is chance for me to get admissions

15th July 2012, 06:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?

With 36.36 percentage in CAT exam you stand no chance of getting admission in any college that accepts CAT score. CAT which is short for Common Admission Test is the entrance exam for Masters in Business Administration course.

The CAT score is accepted by some of the best Business Schools in India you may know as IIMs. There is no chance for you to get admission in any IIM with such low score unless you did extremely well in the graduation course. Even then the chances are pretty low.

I would recommend you to appear in Management Aptitude Test aka MAT which is also for the admission in MBA college. MAT score is accepted in wide range of colleges in India and even if you do not perform extremely well, there is always a chance for you to get admission. However with such low score the chances are thin.

There is no specific requirement to appear in the MAT exam except you should have a graduation degree. There is no case of minimum percetage in graduation like the CAT which requires you to secure at least 50 per cent marks.

If you managed to crack the MAT exam the chances of getting admission is top MBA colleges would increase. There may not be any institute as prestigeous like the IIM, but there are several prestigous MBA colleges that accept the scre of MAT exam. Some of these colleges are:

IIMM Pune

Alliance Business Academy Bangalore

SCMS Cochin

Birla Institute of Technology Delhi

Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi

Amity Busines School, Noida

Christ College Institute of Management, Bangalore

Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur

IMS Ghaziabad

IILM Delhi
18th July 2012, 06:41 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?

hi..!!

--> Following are the colleges:-

* IIM Pune

*Alliance buisness academy banglore

*birla institute of technology,delhi

*SCMS cochin

*jagan institute of management studies,delhi

*amity buisness school,noida

*institute of rural management

*IMS ghaziabad

*christ college institute of management,banglore

*IILM delhi

all the best...go ahead!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?