31st March 2012, 09:53 AM
Pragyaa Mishra

Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure

plz suggest/guide me about colleges/universities having integrated M.Sc.-P.Hd. courses in physics with considerable fee structure.....

6th June 2012, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragyaa Mishra View Post
plz suggest/guide me about colleges/universities having integrated M.Sc.-P.Hd. courses in physics with considerable fee structure.....

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay [IITB] offers joint M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree course in Physics. The duration of the program is six years. Admission is based on Joint Admission Test for M.Sc [JAM], conducted by by the seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of Ministry of Human Resources Development [MHRD], Government of India. After the completion of the course candidate will be awarded two degrees.

For Fee detail refer to the following LINK.

For detail information refer to the following LINK.
24th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure

in india what are institutes in integrated phd programme
1st September 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the course duration and fee structure of integrated MSc-Phd in physics at IIT
3rd September 2013, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about course duration, fee structure, admission criteria for m sc. ph d in material science
11th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about fee structure, admission criteria for integrated m.sc in physics
21st July 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

colleges which offer msc and integrated phd in microbiology and duration of the course
22nd July 2014, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I have 41 percentage in graduation. And i am obc .Can I have b.ed admission in ignou university gangtok
8th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Ronie0309

The only colleges that I know of are
IIT Bombay
IIT Kanpur
IIT Madras
All of these colleges have a dual degree course which lasts for 6 years and in the end you get 2 degrees.
You must have done graduation from a recognized college.
You must also give the JAM(joint admission test)for M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?