7th June 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?

Plz... tell me which colleges or universty provide admission through aieee?
And what is the procedure to contact the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact those colleges?
  2. Colleges or university providing admission through AIEEE? Procedure to contact the colleges?
  3. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  4. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  5. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  6. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  8. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  9. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  11. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  12. Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?
  13. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  14. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  15. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  16. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  17. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible? -- [New]
  18. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
9th June 2011, 01:17 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?

Dear Friend

The college in which admission is done by AIEEE counseling are well mentioned
in AIEEE brochure and CCB website.

If your score/AIR is not good enough to get a seat through AIEEE counseling
then you should apply for counseling of state engineering entrance exams.
Many private colleges of state reserve 10-15% seats for AIEEE quota.
During the counseling pf state engineering entrance candidate can participate
in the counseling on the basis of aieee score without having participated in the
state engineering entrance.

Almost all private colleges of Orissa, Rajasthan, W.B., Mahrashtra, Karnataka etc
do have such provision of admission.

All you have to do is to be present at the counseling venue with your documents.

Dear Friend

in the counseling on the basis of aieee score without having participated in the

Almost all private colleges of Orissa, Rajasthan, W.B., Mahrashtra, Karnataka etc

All you have to do is to be present at the counseling venue with your documents.
9th June 2011, 02:33 AM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

Default Re: Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?

hi

he college in which admission is done by AIEEE counseling are well mentioned

Dear Friend

best of luck.
9th June 2011, 02:34 AM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi

Dear Friend

best of luck.
9th June 2011, 02:36 AM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi

Dear Friend

best of luck.
19th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

LET ME KNOW THE LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH GIVE ADMISSIONS ON AIEEE MODE ----------------SESH
26th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

is uce burla taking admission through aieee
17th January 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have not given my left hand thumb impression on the application form of aieee by mistake (confirmation page) that i had filled online. also i have posted it long time back .what can i do so that my application form is accepted. can i send the confirmation page again with all the details now. but the problem is the date of online submisssion of confirmation page and also sending it through speed post was 5th of January 2012. please guide me what can i do??
22nd May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have not given my left hand thumb impression on the application form of aieee by mistake (confirmation page) that i had filled online. also i have posted it long time back .what can i do so that my application form is accepted. can i send the confirmation page again with all the details now. but the problem is the date of online submisssion of confirmation page and also sending it through speed post was 5th of January 2012. please guide me what can i do??
10th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i have got 33 marks in aieee exam n my obc category rank is 163339,pls tell me how would i get admission in engineering coleege.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?