7th October 2012, 02:18 PM
Janaknandini sahu

Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job

Is colour blind person eligible for govt teaching job. and I want to know the procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  3. How to get a Job in teaching line?
  4. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  5. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field? -- [New]
  6. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  7. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  8. Procedure for doing B.Ed in the field of teaching Deaf and Blind at Government Level?
  9. Am I eligible for Junior Chemistry Lecturer post in Haryana Education Department if selected but having Colour Blindness?
  10. Is a person eligible for Bank PO Teaching job in government KVS after graduation and PG by distance?
  11. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  12. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  13. Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?
  14. Are colour blind people eligible for major PSU Exams and other exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  17. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  18. Is Color blind person eligible for government teacher job?
24th January 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job

can colour blindness person allowed in kvs for teaching job
4th December 2021, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job

Colour blindness for teaching job is allowed
10th September 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Weak eye sighted candidate is eligible for teaching job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?