24th April 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Commerce student can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering

Well actually i have completed 12th commerce. But, i am not interested in B.com, so can i do diploma in mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  3. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  5. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  6. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  7. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. How to study mechanical engineering if I am a 12th commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Whether a Commerce student is eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering programme?
  13. Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  18. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th April 2016, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce student can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i have completed 12th commerce. But, i am not interested in B.com, so can i do diploma in mechanical engineering.
Yes, you can do diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
24th April 2016, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: Commerce student can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering

The minimum qualification required to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering is class 10th with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance examination .for the polytechnic college where you want to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering
24th April 2016, 10:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in mechanical engineering:-

If you are interested to purse diploma in mechanical engineering then you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the University were you want to take admission. Admission is given on the basis of rank in the merit list. You must have passed your 10th with minimum of 50% and 45% for reserved categories.
25th April 2016, 12:22 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You can get admission in Diploma In Mechanical Engineering on the basis of 10th class.
After completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering , You are eligible to apply for lateral entry into 2nd year of bachelor's in mechanical engineering.

Diploma In Engineering Eligibility
You must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

Employment Areas
- Oil Explorations & Refining
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Industry
- Power Plants
- Textile Industry
- Auto mobile Industry
22nd June 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

12th markshit valid in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?