4th January 2011, 08:06 PM
sneha27

In which companies to apply for internship while doing B.E in Electrical(6th sem)?

Hello Sir,

Im persuing BE and presently studying 6th SEM in Electrical branch..
I have done vb.net,asp.net and now doing c#.net.
Can u pls guide me in which Companies To Apply for internship and how to apply????
i will be thankful to u for your guidance.
Thank-You

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  4. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  5. In which companies to apply for internship while doing B.E in Electrical(6th sem)?
  6. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  7. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  13. List of companies to do internship during MCA 5th semester?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
  15. List of best companies to do Internship for a B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies for summer training after B.E (ECE) in May and June?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
13th January 2011, 04:24 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: In which companies to apply for internship while doing B.E in Electrical(6th sem)?

Hello Dear,

B.E in Electrical (6th sem) students are not eligible for internship in any company.

Only Final year (7th & 8th semester) students are eligible for internship in any company.

Hence for internship you may contact to the training & placement officier of your college and through your college you may contact to the personal department of any company.

And company will provide details regarding internship, duration etc.

You may apply in following companies for internship: -

1. SAIl 2. NTPC 3. BALCO

4. JINDAL steel & Power 5. State Electricity Board etc.

All the Best
9th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which companies to apply for internship while doing B.E in Electrical(6th sem)?

sir,
I am persuing B.E from acropolis inst. indore and i have just completed my 2nd year and i want to apply for an unpaid internship just to learn something.i am in IT branch.please guide me what can i do and where can get it.
12th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am persuing B.E from S.J.C.I.T chickballapur, and i hav completed my 7th sem.I want to apply for an unpaid intrnship just to learn nd implement.I am in information science branch.please guide me what can i do and where can i get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?