27th January 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?

which IT companies in hyderabad will hire the students whose btech percentage is less than 60%? and the am srikanth and salary is not an important aspect for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  2. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  3. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  4. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  5. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  6. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  7. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  8. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  10. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  11. Which companies are hiring B.Tech ECE fresher girls candidate?
  12. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  13. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers?
  14. Which companies are hiring students of BBA?
  15. Provide list of companies hiring Electrical graduates on the basis of GATE marks?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
  17. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  18. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
27th January 2011, 06:07 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?

Well friend,

If you are not much concerned about the Salary then do One thing just post your resume in one of the leading Job portals. like monsters.com.
They will definitely give you call letteres , walkins etc . Even you can choose your work place there.

So, many things you can do. Even if your college is having good infrastructure and companies are coming to your college then you don't need to worry.

But as fas as JNTU is concern 60% is higher secondary. and any Company which is known to be a good company needs at least first class as a Eligibility company.

Just sit in No criteria companies. They Definitely will hire you.
27th January 2011, 10:37 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?

HI!

It is true that many companies hiring engineers require at least 60% throughout the applicant’s educational life. So a score of less than 60% in btech might pose some problems for you.

But then there are companies which require less than 60% (mostly 50% or 55%) as a cut off for appearing in campus recruitment.

Sorry, it is difficult to name such companies in Hyderabad. You should go through the vacancy section of your local newspaper or employment newspaper. You should go through the minimum educational requirement of companies before applying & ensure that you fulfill all the criteria.
7th March 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?

hiiiii i am studying btech 4th year.Bt i have less than 60%.Is there any companies offering less than 60%,if so plz send those companies list
10th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can any one suggest few companies that are eligible for below 60% candidates.
14th March 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student and pass out 2011 batch with 75% but in 12th n BSc 55%, so plz send me some companies names which r hire, n i join company with my percentage
thanking u
16th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 35.33 marks in gate i got iits &niits
10th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a student and will passout in 2011 bath but i have 56% aggregate so plz send me some list of companies which hire below 60 %

Thank u
11th April 2011, 04:02 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Many companies are hiring students with less than 60% or greater than 60% marks in Hyderabad........but they give less salary around 8000-10000....;
16th April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a b.tect student and will passout in 2011 batch but i have 56% aggregate so plz send me some list of ITcompanies which hire below 60 %
23rd April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Iam student of b.tech IT . I got in b.tech 65% and my inter 52% similarly s.s.c 53%. Please tell for my percentage any it companies name.
1st May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

for MCA students what is the cut off percentage
12th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IT companies hiring B.E students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?

I did my B.E in bangalore . But my % is 58. No company here in bangalore allowing me to participate in their campus recruitement process. Kindly help me
22nd May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 57 percent in 12 standard .is it possible for me to get good job.presently m doing my 3rd year b.tech in EEE.if not what are the further studies should i proceed for either MBA or M.TECH..PLEASE KINDLY SUGGEST ME
30th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi.im student of B.tech and will passout in 2011 Batch.in my B.tech aggregate is 59.9 all most 60% nd my inter 58% simillarly s.s.c 68.5%.please tell for my percentage any IT companies name.
9th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 67 % upto 3-2 is it possible for me to get job in MNC's like wipro,google
18th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complated b tech with 60% but i have 58% in ssc,59% in intermediate so plz tell me hiring companies list for this percentage.
thank Q
20th June 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i have 75% in 10th and 80% in 12th standard but i have less than 60% in b.tech can i get a job with this % i want to know please tel me
23rd June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET A MOTHLY PACKAGE OF Rs 10,00000 ON THE BASIS OF BE I AM AN ECE STUDENT?
26th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my percentage in 10 th 79%,12 th 86%and in b.tech 65%
so can i search for job easily?
plz help me
28th June 2011, 11:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend there are lots of IT companies those does not have such criteria.. but these companies are small and very new.. As you have mentioned that you don't worry about the salary,then you can go for it.. they have only one criteria that is -
you must have complete your B.tech..
after completion of your graduation you can apply for that IT companies..
after few years when you gather some experience, then you can apply for big IT companies...
so, don't worry you will surely get a chance.
All the best..
29th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend there are lots of IT companies those does not have such criteria.. but these companies are small and very new.. As you have mentioned that you don't worry about the salary,then you can go for it.. they have only one criteria that is -
after few years when you gather some experience, then you can apply for big IT companies...
All the best..
29th June 2011, 04:10 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Don't worry you can get job in companies.

your marks are not good because top companies require 60%mark with no backlog.but some companies are also which does't have these criteria.

Minimum educational qualification required-

minimum 60% in 10th ,12th and graduation.

student can't have any backlog.

but some companies are also which doesn't have these criteria.
5th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

hello friends my name is vishal. i have 72 % in high school , 65% in higher secondary , but 63 % in my B.E ( computer science Engineering )..so plz list out the companies that offer job with less then 65 % .. is it good for me to do gate preparation or try to go in such companies.... please help me..
8th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends...i'm Dev...i'm having 84% in 10th,62%,in 12th and 54 % in B.Tech ...can i get a good job in any good software company...? plz help me...
9th July 2011, 02:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which IT companies in hyderabad will hire the students whose btech percentage is less than 60%? and the am srikanth and salary is not an important aspect for me.
dear friend,

WIPRO JOB CRITERIA:-

1) through out 50% and in your 10th, 10+2 th.
2) you have score atleast 50% in b-tech.
3) backlog are not allowed.
4) one year gape are allowed in career.

you are eligible for WIPRO and SYNTEL

also you are applicable for some .NET and PHP company.

all the best
15th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Iam student of b.tech IT . I got in b.tech 65% and my inter 68% similarly s.s.c 58%. Please tell for my percentage any it companies name.
23rd July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 72% in 10th,76% in 12th and 59% in b.tech..am i eligible for reputed companies?
4th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 75% in my ssc and 71% in my intermediate and i am persuing my final b.tech with 53% and have backlogs. and one of my strengths is i have good communication skills. can i have a job in software.
9th August 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i have 59% in bTech and which software companies i am eligible...........
30th August 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want list of software companies less than 60% in b.tech?
12th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i got inter, b.tech and m.tech above 70 percent but i got ssc below 50 percent can i eligible for wipro
14th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have an aggregate of 58% in Electronics and Communication, can u send me the updates about the jobs related to my profile to my Email ID :[email protected]
15th September 2011, 01:20 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

If you are not much concerned about the Salary then do One thing just post your resume in one of the leading Job portals. like monsters.com.
They will definitely give you call letteres , walkins etc . Even you can choose your work place there.

So, many things you can do. Even if your college is having good infrastructure and companies are coming to your college then you don't need to worry.

But as fas as JNTU is concern 60% is higher secondary. and any Company which is known to be a good company needs at least first class as a Eligibility company.

Thanks
15th September 2011, 01:45 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

They will definitely give you call letters , walk ins etc . Even you can choose your work place there.

Thanks
15th September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

my name is alisha, my b.tech % is 58%-1, is there any chance to get a job in mnc??
18th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is vishnu i have 60 in 10th and 61 in 12th and 59 in B.tech, i have sound skills in programming and also in communication skills, so please list me the companies that which hire me for my percentage.......................
20th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

plz someone suggest IT companies that hire ppl having below 60% in 12th,, i got 57%,, but my btech agregate is 70%.. in in 7th sem now
24th September 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 62% in Btech ,iam doing now my foruth year plz suggest me which programming language is best
30th September 2011, 10:36 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

3rd November 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi im Harini complted my Be in Information science and technology with aggregate of 60.2%,and i hav 10th-82.4%,,,12th-51%,,and completed java course also.Stil unable to get job..pls anybody could help me out..
7th November 2011, 02:05 PM
samspat

hi

IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad

4) one year gape are allowed in career
10th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiii
i m soumya m persuing my b.tech ma final year student ece branch
in 10th i hav got 76.4% 12th ihav got 67.2%
but my b.tech % is less then 60% can u pls tell me the name of those compnies who do not have % criteria in campus placement .:(
11th November 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b.tech and final year student ee branch in10th i have 49% and 12th 49% in b.tech 56%pls tell me the name of the company who d,not have % criteria
12th November 2011, 10:55 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hi

IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad

4) one year gape are allowed in career
20th November 2011, 12:35 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

All the best..
30th November 2011, 09:19 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Well friend,

8th January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiii frnds my name is dheeraj am pursuing my final year my %is 55% can i get 60% in final year plssss give me the answer....
9th January 2012, 08:31 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend... Most of the IT companies needed the following criteria

1.above 60% required 10th onwards
2.no arrears

if you didn't have that criteria then you will join any small industry after getting experience you may go for MNC.

But now you are not eligible friend, am sorry to say this
9th January 2012, 06:24 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many companies which hires students less than 60% marks in Hyderabad

But these are the best companies
You can go for these companies :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?