23rd March 2013, 07:30 PM
venkat phanidhar

Which are the companies offering jobs for mechanical engineers at Fresher Level?

what are the companies offering jobs to mechanical engineers at fresher level ?/and in which fields ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the companies offering graduation engineering trainee for mechanical engineers
  2. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  3. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
  4. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  5. Whcih are the companies offering internships in Bangalore for mechanical engineers
  6. Government jobs for Mechanical Engineers?
  7. Private companies associated with mechanical engineering freshers?
  8. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  9. How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  11. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  12. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  13. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies? -- [New]
  14. How to get Interview Calls for Fresher Level Jobs from companies?
  15. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  16. List of core companies offering jobs for civil engineers in Tamilnadu?
  17. List of companies offering good jobs to female Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing jobs for Mechanical Engineers in Designing Field?
27th March 2013, 05:35 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Which are the companies offering jobs for mechanical engineers at Fresher Level?

THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES PROVIDE JOBS TO B.E MECHANICAL FRESHERS-

JSW Steel Limited
Uttam Galva steels Ltd
Ruchi Infrastructure
CG Igarash motors
ABG heavy industries
Hinduja TMT Ltd.
Suzlon
CLP Power
Torrent Power
A. K. Enterprises
SAL steel Ltd
JK industries Ltd

GOOD LUCK
18th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering jobs for mechanical engineers at Fresher Level?

list of companies hiring b.e mechanical fresher in design field
16th June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E mechanical at 2012 with 74%,i am interested to work four wheeler companies.how to get that job help me send details to mail me [email protected]
18th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Im looking for a job which is related to mechanical engineering. Im a fresher, im trying from last 3-4 months, is it fair to say a fresher will get a job after 6-8 months after completion of graduation. Im very dissapointed, of not getting a job.. Send me a satisfactory reply. Thank you.
24th July 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am uttam kumar sahu . I pass my b.tech mechanical engineer with 70%. I am a fresher.which company will good for me..
Email I.d [email protected]
26th July 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Im looking for a job which is related to mechanical engineering. Im a fresher, im trying from last 3-4 months, is it fair to say a fresher will get a job after 6-8 months after completion of graduation. Im very dissapointed, of not getting a job.. Send me a satisfactory reply. Thank you
26th July 2013, 07:35 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

companies offering jobs for mechanical engineers at Fresher Level
---------------------------------

1.Suzlon
2.Uttam Galva steels Ltd
3.sal steel Ltd
4.clp Power
5.abg heavy industries
6.A. K. Enterprises
7.JK industries Ltd
8.Hinduja TMT Ltd.
9.Ruchi Infrastructure
10.jsw Steel Limited
11.Hinduja TMT Ltd.
12.Uttam Galva steels Ltd
13.SAL steel Ltd
14.Torrent Power
15.Ruchi Infrastructure
12th August 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

which are companies offering jobs for mechanical engineer freshers for production,quality and design in pune ?
4th November 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am praveen completed my BE in mech stream with 62%. I am very confused about the jobs to get into so please help me out and i am proficient in
designing tools like CAD and CATIA please send me the guidance @ [email protected]
10th June 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i am fresher,anna university student with 8.1 cgpa i want to job anywhere in tamilnadu
29th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I am Kaustubh Deshpande fresher mechanical engineer with 62%.
But companies said there r no vacancies for fresher then which companies give chances for fresher.......??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?