29th January 2011, 07:18 PM
nishant_11

Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?

I have completed my BE(ECE)with 58%.Please inform me about companies which recruit candidates in off campus with this aggregate.

3rd February 2011, 07:07 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?

hiiiiiiii
your aggregate percentage is not good for placement in popular companies but you can try for telecome companies .in telecome companies they give target.so telecome companies is best opportunity for u.u can try for technical officer job in telecom companies.
4th February 2011, 08:01 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?

i want to suggest you that you have scored very less percentage. so you will have to face problem because minimum criteria of company is 60% or 65%
but you can find out about new company and their criteria. so there are very less possibility to get job in new company.
4th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant_11 View Post
I have completed my BE(ECE)with 58%.Please inform me about companies which recruit candidates in off campus with this aggregate.
marks does not matter but offcampus is very high competition.wipro onfosys ans so many are there and make u r id on job site it will help u a lot.
6th February 2011, 01:21 AM
Irfan bashir

percentage is less but dont worry marks dont matter
10th February 2011, 12:14 PM
nishant_11

Thanks friends for the guidance.Could you please give me sites where details of Off-Campus are given?
10th March 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam b.tech 3rd year in e.c.e my perecentage is very less what are the opertunity for higher education
29th April 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i got marks in 10th 2 and b-tech are 64% 59% 75%. did i get job in software company.what type of difficulties come in getting job.
25th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in telecom
4th July 2011, 04:56 PM
amisha rath

well it is not good aggregate ....but don't worry..There are some company which are not particular about the marks alone, keep on trying different companies and you are sure to get selected by one of the companies , just try to improve your communication skills , leadership qualities,personality. wish you good luck
4th July 2011, 05:02 PM
amisha rath

hey friend ...if you are interested to study further then its a golden opportunity for you as after this master degree you are having bright jobs in your hand

just take admission in JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad as it invites application from student for Masters Degree In VLSI & Embedded Systems Design course .and the best thing is that eligibility criteria is above 50% in B Tech...so don't waste time just visit.........
'www.jntu.ac.in' site
best luck
5th July 2011, 01:13 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Sorry to say sir but your aggregate percentage is low as per the required percentage of 65%
so you have to try to off campus first you have appear in every companies selection .
first you have to go the personal website of every company and submit your detail to them online and then wait for their reply
you should try to
bhel
bsnl
mtnl
isro
drdo
these are big but have to perform good in their selection test and have to show your talent.
5th July 2011, 01:30 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend it is difficult for you to get a job in IT sectors through off-campusing...
As your B.tech aggregate is less than 60% then you are not eligible for IT sectors..
you can apply in PSU's through off-campusing..
there are lots of MNC's also those are taking students who have aggregate less than 60%...
you can get the information about job vacancies and the criteria through Employment news paper..
you can also register yourself to a job providing website like -
www.Timesjobs.com
www.monster.com
www.naukri.com
etc..
All the best..
5th July 2011, 10:45 AM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
Since marks are not that much i advise you to go for further studies and do M.Tech and get good marks there
In case you want to do a job only, first try your hands in not so big companies..Once you get exposure and work experience than you can apply in big MNCs
Good Luck
6th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the companies for off placement?i ve score 73% in b.tech?
12th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of ece(b.tech).and i have scored 62% till 6 sem. can i eligible for private or government sectors?and what are the eligibility for the psu sectors?please give suggestion on my email id ([email protected])....
31st August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have 6 year gap during my b.tech because of family crisis.Am i eligible for job in IT companies??please give me suggestion on my email id "[email protected]"
31st August 2011, 07:55 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello,
You have a little bit of less score for Job, you can face problem for it..
OR you might notable to seat in your dream compainy..
In the off campus drive , as per the Elligibility criteria you may appear..

One more thing you can apply for IRo, or other public sector xam also,
or
you can elligible to seat many compainies based on your ore..

One thing keep in mind, you ll must get a chance, ok So be ready every time by keep in mind that the next day may be your campus ,.. ok
when the chance ll come you may not think also..

So be confident..

~~~~~~~~~~
21st September 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i have 58 percent in mechanical engg can i got job in industry please tell me i am so tensed about this thing. i
6th October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam a btech 2nd year ece student my 10th %is 76% and 12th% is 86% so far in btech i have scored 77% marks sir please tell me some ways through which i can surely be place in a good company and what things i need to get placed and tell some ways and time from which i start preparing for it
6th October 2011, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
15th November 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Could you please give me sites where details of Off-Campus are given?
30th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech 4th year and have 81.17 % aggregate till now but i am studing in new college so companies are not coming so wot to do? i also have regsterd in naukri.com etc but no benefit.. i do have extra curricular too. please show me path
12th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE(MECHANICAL)with 55% can i get job....i hav even undergone course of catia and hypermesh,,,can i get based on tat?
2nd June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 94% percentage in ssc and after 1 year gap i completed intermediate wth only 67% and i completed b.tech ece with 69% so pls sir tel me is there any aftect to get job wil they ask me for 1 year gap after 10th?pls tel.
8th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

iam a final year ece student.....can anybody jus tell me the list of websites where i have to register to get good and constant job alerts....i ve quite a nice aggregate till nw....
20th December 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

does company requits off campus b tech students based on college?
27th June 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the good companies for hiring ece students
10th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

During calculation of aggregate whethr we should include 1st year percentage?
2nd March 2014, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Iam 2013 passed out i scored 67% in b.tech in diploma my score s 74% n in my 10 th i scored 54% will u please tel me in which company iam eligible?? i searched many job.. but i didnt get any job so far so can you please list out company?? So tat i can register to those company

Thank you
15th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

The SGBAU university have decided only 7th and 8th sem for degree purposed..
so if i could score 70% in degree (only 7th and 8th sem )
but 56 % though out 4 year aggri then can i get admission in IIT??
job In PSU? ANd jobs in IT sector on the basis of degree and GATE SCORE????
31st March 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech ece in 8th sem.i have 82percentage till now.for which companies i should have to get a chance of job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?