23rd March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with Chemical Engineering and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want to apply for Inplant Training so I want to know which Companies in Tamil Nadu offers Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  2. Which Companies in Chennai provide Internship in Networking?
  3. List companies offering In-plant training or Internship in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Companies in Tamil Nadu for internship in Chemical engineering
  5. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the companies offering inplant training for mechanical engineering students in Tamilnadu?
  7. Companies or institutes providing internship in Chennai?
  8. Which companies offer internship in Automobile sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering internship to final Year MCA students in Chennai? What is the procedure to apply in these companies?
  10. Which Companies offer Industrial Training for Chemical Engineering Students?
  11. How to do inplant training while doing 2nd year EIE from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
  12. What are the list of companies which offers MBA internship training for HR in Chennai?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  15. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  16. List of company address in Chennai for 15 days mechanical engineering students inplant training?
  17. Which Companies in Kerala or Tamil Nadu provide 6 month Project with Internship for Bioinformatics students?
  18. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
25th March 2017, 12:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?

I will recommend you to try in following chemical industries where you can do the In plant training
>> Reliance Chemical
>> Chitraleka Chemicals Pvt Ltd
>> Arjun Chemicals Pvt Ltd
>> Core Carbons Pvt Ltd
>> Navakar Bio chemicals
>> BHEL
>> TNPL

** Have a letter from the college request for the internship training with subject of study and duration needed.
** You need to show letter with college id at the company hr office and fill training form for the internship training in particular field.
** Once training is done candidate need to make a detail report of 350-500 pages (as per norms ) and need to submit the report at college.
30th September 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?

List companies offering inplant training in Madurai tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?