7th September 2011, 03:35 AM
kunalgidwani

Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?

hi
i am a fresher and would like to know which company is better ACCENTURE or COGNIZANT..in terms of growth rate salary hikes and a good working environment.

11th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?

both companies r good
14th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?

acceture is like a IT giant infront of cts but if u r a fresher definately go 4 cts bcoz u ll get to learn alot in very short period and its a growing company, us based so it provides more job security even during recession
8th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tel facilities provided for ASE in accenture?
18th October 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

As per my expr. Accenture is the best company though I am leaving this company but it's always my dream to join it again. :)
25th December 2011, 01:03 PM
rrmm92

both companies r good
BUT COGNIZANTbcoz u ll get to learn alot in very short period and its a growing company, us based so it provides more job security even during recession.
16th February 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Any idea about Salary hike in cognizant this year?
18th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Which company is better. infosys or Accenture
8th March 2012, 01:03 AM
N68

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalgidwani View Post
hi
i am a fresher and would like to know which company is better ACCENTURE or COGNIZANT..in terms of growth rate salary hikes and a good working environment.
If you are fresher, Join Cognizant because it will give you plenty of opportunities to learn technologies. Don't worry about what your are making initially, in India.

Once you come to USA, your technology learning will be 'The END'. You will get only functional role.

Join Cogs..!
13th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hi ppl...i'm doin my final year b.tech.I got offers from both cts and accenture.but our college norm is dat we have to choose now itselt.no tym.dunno which one to join.....
29th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N68 View Post
If you are fresher, Join Cognizant because it will give you plenty of opportunities to learn technologies. Don't worry about what your are making initially, in India.

Once you come to USA, your technology learning will be 'The END'. You will get only functional role.

Join Cogs..!
I'm waiting for my call letter from CTS..i was worried about its huge intake and about being one among the heard...But your words saying its good for a fresher is really nice to hear thanks
26th November 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i got an offer from accenture, and in SSE level. is it wise to change company from Cognizant to accenture for my exp 3years
8th May 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me about the ratio of candidates which are being eliminated in probation period??
10th May 2014, 08:00 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Its not that Accenture is a good choice and Cognizant is not a good choice.

Both the companies are top IT companies in India having multiple locations all over the world.

There will be good career scope for you after joining in any of these companies.

But the thing is you have to prove yourself
-by performing well in the job
-by meeting all the deadlines

If you perform well, obviously you will be benefited in number of ways like
-Performance Bonus
-Discrete Bonus
-Salary Hike
-Onsite Job Opportunities
-Timely promotions etc.

So, its all depends upon you whether to have good career prospects or not.

Collect the Placement Papers of these companies and start preparation to get job opportunity in these companies.

Wish you all the best.
26th August 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me to the best destination of assenture in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?