23rd April 2012, 02:33 PM
veeranna554

Which company provides good working environment? I am a M.Tech student studying CSE

I am an m.tech guy with cse and i placed in both cognizant and wipro i am confused which company i have to choose.

which company provides good working environment, career growth and good onsite facilities. plz help in selection one company from the above two.

Thanking you
veeranna

7th March 2013, 04:45 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Which company provides good working environment? I am a M.Tech student studying CSE

Depends on what kind of a person you are ..dont know much about wipro but from what i heard from my friend who recently resigned, its the regular IT firm as far as work atmosphere is concerned.

Infosys provides the best training in the field (guessing you are a graduate),i have 3 cousins working in infy, they all have the same opinion. but then the work atmosphere, package and growth opportunities arent really infys strength. infy is a really competitive place, so goes right down to survival of the fittest.

College mates who joined cognizant tell me they have a real congenial work environment, with lots of extra activities and that they get to meet a variety of people. Comparing the salaries of all my college mates who joined in cognizant and infy, cognizant has a better package. Generally i see my cognizant friends very happy and party more often than my infy frenz and cousins.

Cognizant seems the better option to me, if u like a nice friendly workplace.
rest choice is yours...
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?