22nd August 2011, 08:45 PM

Which company will prefer me after I score 80.1% in 10th, 71.9% in 12th, 58.1% in BSc Computer Science and 81.8% in MCA?

sir,i have 80.1% in 10th,71.9% in 12th,58.1% in b.sc computer science and 81.8% in m.c.a(after th sem)......which company will u prefer to me for campussing......................

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  3. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  6. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  7. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  8. Can I do my BSc computer science after doing 12th? I want to do MCA
  9. Which course to prefer between BSc Computer Science(H) and B.Tech Computer Science?
  10. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  11. Can I apply for top IT companies having scored 78% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 52% in B.Sc and 65% in MCA?
  12. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  13. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  18. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
6th December 2011, 01:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company will prefer me after I score 80.1% in 10th, 71.9% in 12th, 58.1% in BSc Computer Science and 81.8% in MCA?

Hello Friend,
Educational qualification and percentage are one of the many criteria for pursuing career with IT companies. There are many other criteria to be eligible for IT Companies. You have to appear for written test,then few rounds of interviews, or prepare project, in order to be a part of renowned IT conglomerates. Keep yourself updated by following the official website of companies of your choice and follow the vacancies for which you are eligible. With your level of knowledge and skills you are definitely a candidate for jobs at top IT companies like Microsoft,Infosys,Oracle etc.

Regards
16th March 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company will prefer me after I score 80.1% in 10th, 71.9% in 12th, 58.1% in BSc Computer Science and 81.8% in MCA?

which company should i consult so that i can establish my own company "PRAMS"??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?