24th August 2013, 12:47 PM
Groveraarushi

Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?

Hello Sir
I have just started bsc biotech in Punjab university, Chandigarh. I have interest in biotechnology and aspire to go abroad for msc n job on scholarships.
,I want to know the procedure n probability of going abroad for this.
Also the scope of biotechnology in India?
if going abroad is not that easy.. I'll take up b pharma against my interest.
Coz it has scope bigger that Biotech here in India as per people.
Also I want to know if we can do M. Pharma after doing bsc Hons biotechnology.
please help

Related Questions:
  1. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  2. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  3. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  4. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  5. Which are the PG courses available after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I participate in IAS/IPS exam after passing 12th and B.Pharm?
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  8. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  9. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  10. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  11. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  12. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs? -- [New]
  13. Can I give exam for B.Pharma if fail T.Y.B.Com?
  14. Which course other than MBBS involves Human rather Plants?
  15. Do I have a chance to get into government college for B.Pharma as per my ranks?
  16. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  17. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
16th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?

Please note that b.pharma & b.sc biotech both are completely different field. so for doing m.pharma. first you have to complete b.pharma. or else you can do msc in biotechnology and then either you can take up jobs as biotechnologist in pharma companies or you can do m.s. in pharma biotech from niper after clearing NET/SET/GATE and NIPER JEE. for your advancement in career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?