25th December 2011, 10:53 PM
raina.

Complete details about AIIMS entrance exam? Where are the registration forms available?

i am from mangalore.i want details of entrance exam to be answered to study in m.v.shetty college of nursing.tell me more about AIIMS.when will registration forms be available?

17th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about AIIMS entrance exam? Where are the registration forms available?

complete information about AIIMS entrance exam for undergraduate?Where are the registration forms available?
21st March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about AIIMS entrance exam? Where are the registration forms available?

hello!! we have to post form by speed post or not????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?