25th September 2010, 04:38 PM

Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?

i want complete list of m.tech course offered colleges affiliated throug osmania universiy?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  2. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
  4. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  6. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  7. Is there any source to get all the email ids of all the colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  8. BBA or BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream?
  9. What are the colleges offering BSc genetics in Osmania University
  10. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  11. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  12. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Where to submit the fee of Law Entrance Exam? Which coaching institutes are available for this exam? Best college of Law in Hyderabad?
  14. Which colleges come under Osmania University offering Genetics in BSc Level?
  15. List of colleges under Osmania University? Which colleges I can get seat for M.Tech with a rank of 3937 in PGCET?
  16. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  17. What is the scholarship amount issued for SC/ST students of Bachelor of Hotel Management Colleges affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  18. List of top colleges offering MSc Biotechnology in Osmania?
7th April 2011, 11:35 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?

The list of M.tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University are :

1.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) Hyderabad, India
2. C.V.S.R. College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
3.Bhoj Reddy Engineering College Hyderabad, India
4.Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India
5.JNTU College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
6.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE) Hyderabad, India
7.Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology (SNIST) Hyderabad, India
8.MVSR Engineering College Hyderabad, India
9.Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad, India
10.Deccan College of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad, India
11.Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
16th April 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?

upto what rank can we get seat in these colleges in pgcet and gate for oc girls?
26th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I hav cmpleted 3rd btech in AERONAUTICAL engg..
I want to know that can I do M.Tech in Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engg Branch From PGCET Exam under JNTU or OU ?
And Also I m Interested in doing M.Tech In CSE Branch if not in AERONAUTICAL engg..
SO Am'I eligibile in doing it ?
plz Mail tO : [email protected]
1st May 2011, 12:06 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want complete list of m.tech course offered colleges affiliated throug osmania universiy?
[email protected]
i have given you the list of both government and private colleges
list of government colleges under OU.............

--University College of Arts & Social Sciences, OU
--University College of Commerce & Business Management, OU, Hyderabad
--University College of Engineering, OU, Hyderabad
--University College of Law, OU, Hyderabad
--University College of Science, OU, Hyderabad
--University College of Technology, Hyderabad
--Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad
--PG College, Secunderabad
--University College for Women, Koti, Hyderabad

list of top private colleges:-

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) Hyderabad, India
-- C.V.S.R. College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
--Bhoj Reddy Engineering College Hyderabad, India
--Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India
---JNTU College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
--institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE) Hyderabad, India
--Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology (SNIST) Hyderabad, India
--MVSR Engineering College Hyderabad, India

for more colleges visit the given link

4th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 2409 rank in pgecet2011(cs)....which col i can get seat....plz anyone reply...can i get seat in good college...
6th July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 661 rank in pgecet2011(cs)....which col i can get seat....plz anyone reply...can i get seat in good college...
6th July 2011, 11:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The complete list of M.tech colleges comes under Osmania university is attached in the form of a file below.

Download it to see it.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Osmania-List of Engineering Colleges 2010-11.pdf(14.9 KB, 195 views)
12th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 456 rank in pgecet2011(ee)....which colleges i can get seat....plz anyone reply...can i get seat in good college...
15th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
upto what rank can we get seat in these colleges in pgcet and gate for oc girls?
best of luck,below 100 ranks u can get seat under GENERAL.
30th July 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i got 5455 rank in pgecet2011(ece) which college i can get seat ........plz send me details to my mail
[email protected]
24th October 2011, 12:33 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hiii friend...here i can help you...here is the list of colleges affiliated to osmania university and offering mtech course........

1..MVSR college of engineering
2..CBIT.
3..SREI NIDHI engineering college
4..vasavi engineering college....
5..osmania university campus.............

hope it helps you
22nd May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission for m.tech in colleges under ousmania university
28th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i have got 7234 rank in gate 2012 and my gate score is 383, in which college will i get m.tech admission under OU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?