14th August 2018, 08:58 PM
Pramila marndi

Completed B.Sc with PCM subject combination. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO exam?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc (Pass) having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). Am I eligible to apply for DRDO exam this year?

15th August 2018, 12:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed B.Sc with PCM subject combination. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO exam?

The required eligibility criteria for DRDO examination are given below.

** Candidate should be citizen of India.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree in engineering or technology with first class from a recognized university.

** The upper age of candidate should be 28 years and age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to appear in DRDO examination after completing B.Sc Pass.

15th August 2018, 10:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed B.Sc with PCM subject combination. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO exam?

Yes, you are eligible for DRDO recruitment:-

Eligibility criteria for DRDO is given below:-

You should be a student of Engineering stream or Science subject from a recognised college or university with above 60% marks

Final year candidates can also apply for the DRDO exam .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Relaxation for categories is given below:-

Maximum of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates. Maximum of 3 years for other categories(OBC).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?