11th December 2010, 08:20 AM
abhaypranav

Completed PG(Statistics) : How to prepare for NET exam? Is it necessary to study all units?

I completed my PG (statistics) .I would like to know how i can prepare for NET exam.Is it compulsory to learn all units.I don't have strong mathematics base.

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching institute of India to prepare for NET exam? Can I get study material of it? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  3. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
  4. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  5. How should I prepare for NET CET exam after completing M.Com
  6. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  7. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  8. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  9. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  10. How to prepare for NET-JRF exam after BBA? Additional subjects for this exam?
  11. Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?
  12. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  13. Which Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in CS? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Study materials and how to prepare for NET/SET exam?
  15. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  17. CBSE Class 12 Engineering Drawing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance

20th December 2010, 04:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed PG(Statistics) : How to prepare for NET exam? Is it necessary to study all units?

The questions asked depends on the paper setter. What is important for one person may not be important for the other. So if you miss out some part and that comes you are the one who loses out. The NET is difficult but not impossible to crack. Cover all areas and practice as many papers as possible. Also be focussed on what you want.

13th January 2011, 01:14 PM
kengkora

Default Re: Completed PG(Statistics) : How to prepare for NET exam? Is it necessary to study all units?

That's good, as you did PG now you know most of your subject very well therefore now you can cover up the net syllabus easily. do some work on reasoning and logical questions.

19th April 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I m pg with statistics how can i prepare to get score though my math is not so good

5th April 2012, 12:52 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

dear friend,

*Basically it is important to cover all the areas and also be thorough in the same. So you must note down all the areas. Make a time table and follow the same. Thereafter solve the sample papers. Donot forget to correct yourself in the areas where you go wrong.

*The questions asked depends on the paper setter. What is important for one person may not be important for the other. So if you miss out some part and that comes you are the one who loses out. The NET is difficult but not impossible to crack. Cover all areas and practice as many papers as possible. Also be focussed on what you want.

thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?