16th October 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to file a GD with local police station for lost SSLC certificates?

Hi, I gave my SSLC Board exams in the year 1994 and failed in the exams. I have lost my Marks Card. What should I do now? How can I get a duplicate copy? Do I also need to file a GD with my local police station?

6th December 2020, 10:34 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Is it compulsory to file a GD with local police station for lost SSLC certificates?

The Tamil Nadu police have launched an online facility for the public to obtain ‘Lost Document Report’ without visiting police stations in case of losing important documents such as passport and driving licence.

Speaking to the media here on Thursday, Commissioner of Police Mahesh Kumar Aggarwal said that the public could easily download a system-generated LDR by uploading valid identity proofs instead of visiting police stations to get a non-traceable certificate for the lost documents.

According to the police, LDR can be obtained for the loss of passport, registration certificate (RC) for vehicles, driving licence, school or college certificates, and identity cards. It can be done by visiting the www.tnpolice.gov.in website and following the ‘Lost Document Report’ link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?