31st July 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass CAT Test for getting admission into Hospital Management course?

hi, i m reena i want to know that iit is complesory to pass CAT test for admission in hospital management.

1st August 2011, 04:56 PM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass CAT Test for getting admission into Hospital Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i m reena i want to know that iit is complesory to pass CAT test for admission in hospital management.
A candidate seeking admission in IIMs have to crack cat otherwise there are many private institution and other entrance exam by which you can get admission in hospital management. like CAT, MAT, SNAP, IBSAT, Etc.
2nd August 2011, 12:05 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass CAT Test for getting admission into Hospital Management course?

If you get a seat in top colleges means you surely write cat exam and then you get a good college.
All the best
4th October 2011, 11:31 PM
convertor

Hello friend, it is not necessary to write common aptitude test(cat) for hotel management course. You can get a seat through management quota. For this, you have to get seat without entrance exam. All the best
6th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

after 12 th class for doing hotel management course which exam will be written??
9th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

MBA??

hi am RAVI... want to do my MBA....am very much confused on choosing to go for a regular MBA r Part Time MBA...many says tht its bit tough to clear Entrance exam waste of spending 20-25k for CAT/ZAT entrance...dnt no wat to do???...pls can anyone say me aa clear solution???
24th July 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to do hospital managment i have to clear cat for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?