5th March 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?

what subjects are compulsary for hotel management course .
is maths is compulsary . can I take commerce without maths for hotel management course

22nd April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?

what r the subjects needed for hm
11th May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?

commerce subject is right for doing hotel management ?
27th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

seggest some best course after completine my 12th
in arts with home science
20th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th is hsc board with bifocal subject computer science can i do better in bachalors degree in hospitality with anything related to technology fields or something .?
3rd July 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
commerce subject is right for doing hotel management ?
what subjects are compulsary for hotel management course .
is maths is compulsary . can I take commerce without maths for hotel management course

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=651310#ixzz1zZj3kWAL
28th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

can i apply hm when done maths literacy,geography and tourism
2nd October 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i become a chef after taking commerce
4th January 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of 12th with PCM i am interasted to joining hotel management,
23rd January 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

which are the sujects we should take in hotel mangement ?
24th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what grade 12 subjects do I need for studying hotel management
29th March 2013, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

can you go and study tourism without mathematics and accounting?
6th April 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

can we became computer enginner with pcb (physics chemestry biology) with ip(infoemation practices) pls reply me fast urgent
30th April 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i think u have to go the hotel and eat the food and without given money answering the question
2nd May 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management having taken up arts in PUC?
12th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what r the compulsory subjects needed in hotel management?age needed to do hotel management? how much percentage need to do hotel management?
10th July 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i do hotel management after passing 10th with commerce
13th July 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course after 12th in commerce without maths??????????????????
27th July 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

hello....
i m persueing graduation from bsc.(home science) is i do motel management p.g course...there is any any scope for me
18th August 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in hotel management?
18th August 2013, 04:30 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

1.Hotel Industry is a multi billoin dollar industry.It is basically a service and is closely linked to the tourism industry. A number of factors like promotion of tourism and rapid industrial progress have given a boost to hoteliering.

2.The recent liberalisation of trade and opening up of economy has lead revolutionary growth in this sector. hotel business has been also facilitated by economical and easy inviolability of transportation.

3.A hotel manager or hotelier is a person who handles the everyday function and management of a hotel. Larger hotels often have management teams, instead of individual managers, where each member of the group begins to specialize on a certain area of interest.

Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management course:

The Eligibility criteria for hotel management is different for various depending on the courses.

Diploma course in Hotel Management:

To apply for diploma course a candidate must have passed Class 10th exam from a recognised board with minimum 40% marks.

Bachelor's Degree in hotel management:

For bachelors degree a candidate must have passed Class 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.

Post Graduation degree in Hotel management:

To be eligible for post graduation management programme a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognised university with at least 45% marks.

Important:

you should be compulsory with English subject.

Your score good marks in English subject.

You should be good communication skills.

**The mathematics subjects is not compulsory required to join in hotel management course.

all the best..........
26th September 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Subjects in important hotel management
2nd October 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do hotel managment after studing commerce
16th October 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Subjects in important hotel management
wel for this you wil only need commerse to be gud at english tat its.
13th January 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i took bi.p.c in intermediate. am i eligible for hotel management course?
16th January 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the compalsory subject for recreation management
25th February 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

if i will trke pcb in 11 and 12 then can i apply in hotel managements
23rd March 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done arts in 11th & 12th... Can i do HM.... Can maths b an option... Which all subjects in HM include maths in them.
15th May 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have done 12th with subject english, chemistry,biology,painting, mass communication and data handling......can i do hotel managment with these subject???
25th February 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I m a student of science I have PCB subject. Maths are necessary for hotel management??
11th April 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi.....
i want to know that is it compulsory to take comerces or science to learn hotelmanagement.....???? we cannot take ARTS to learn hotelmanagement.....?? Maths is compulsory...... for learning this
7th April 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 and I taken math and after this how can I prepare hotel management
27th April 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Being 12 pcmc student how can i join hotel management course and what is the corse duration and fees
25th May 2016, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Can any body get good college of hotel management passing 10 2 with 50%
27th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have arts stream.my subjects are pol scie,pschology,english,geographyand fine arts.can i also go for hotel management course
27th July 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is necessary in 11th for hotel management??? Is maths necessary???
23rd November 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can art student study hotel management if yes, which subject will I register in jamb
25th February 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in arts stream I want to do tourism management course is it related to my back studies my subject was in 12th English, Punjabi, home science, sociology, physical education
4th July 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

which subject is required for hotel management bio or maths..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?