13th October 2011, 09:55 AM
mantukrdas

Is computer application a subject in SET exam in West Bengal?

Is computer application a subject in SET exan in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Computer Science or Computer Application a subject in West Bengal SET exam? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  2. Information regarding SET Exam of West Bengal? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  4. Previous year question papers for computer application subject in West Bengal School Service commission? -- [New]
  5. What is the date of SET exam in West Bengal? What is the date of giving the application form?
  6. Relaxations in SET exam for OBC candidate at West Bengal?
  7. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification and age requirement for SET exam in West Bengal
  10. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  12. West Bengal school service exam previous years papers for computer science hons subject?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. How can I give SET exam in West Bengal? Question papers of it?
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  18. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
28th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is computer application a subject in SET exam in West Bengal?

Dear Friend,
Yes,There is an Computer Science and Applications Subject in the SET Examinations.

Beside this you may also visit the site of SET Exams in order to clear your rest all queries regarding the Exam:-
http://set-exam.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?