26th July 2018, 11:52 AM
Parmri

Computer Science and Engineering syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment

Hello, I have applied for the Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment of WBPSC. I want to know about the syllabus of the written exam for Computer Science and Engineering. Can you please let me know about the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  2. Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  3. Previous 10 years question papers of Computer Science and Technology for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
  4. WBPSC ECE Lectureship question papers for Government Polytechnic colleges -- [New]
  5. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  7. What are the posts available under WBPSC recruitment for Political Science postgraduate?
  8. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE?
  9. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  10. Syllabus and job vacancies in WBPSC Assistant Civil Engineering
  11. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  12. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  13. Mathematics question papers of previous 5 years for WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam
  14. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  15. Syllabus and question pattern of WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam?
  16. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  17. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  18. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
4th January 2023, 05:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science and Engineering syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment

The exam is MCQs based
There are 100 MCQs carrying 1 mark each.
There shall be negative marking for each wrong answer @1/3 mark for each.

The syllabus of computer science and technology includes
Digital logic design
Circuit theory
Basic electronic
Computer Organization and Architecture
Data structure
Programming language
Microprocessors & microcontroller
Operating system
System software
Computer Network
Database design
Graph theory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?