16th October 2016, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?

I got loan at 2007 for my sister. Now i would like to pay full amount to close loan. So, the bank will provide me any concession in interest rate since i am opting for pre-closure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  2. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  4. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  5. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  6. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  7. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges? -- [New]
  8. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  9. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  10. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  11. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  12. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  15. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  18. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?