18th December 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Conditions for applying in B.Tech Agriculture? Which entrance exams to write for it?

Hello sir I want to know that what are the conditions for applying in the b.tech agriculture and which exam i want to write for getting this course?

14th June 2016, 04:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions for applying in B.Tech Agriculture? Which entrance exams to write for it?

There is no condition for applying for Bachelor of technology in agriculture i.e; Agricultural engineering it is just that you are required to have a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects and a minimum of 50% aggregate in these three subjects from a recognized board.

To get enrolled in the same course in any government agriculture colleges you are required to clear AIEEA-UG examination held by ICAR once every year. Also for appearing in the same examination, apart from educational qualification mentioned above you are required to the nationality of India with your age lying in between 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

For more details about the same examination, you can visit the website www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?