2nd December 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of father's name in 10th and 12th certificates?

My father's name is not correct spell in 10th and 12th certificates. I want to do correction. Kindly tell me the procedure to correct the father's name in the certificate. Please tell me as soon as possible.

3rd December 2020, 07:08 PM
bestassignmentsupport

Default Re: Correction procedure of father's name in 10th and 12th certificates?

Excelling in Programming has, however, become a huge challenge for most students of Programming. Just as indicated earlier, being good at Programming requires much practical exposure which most students do not have. Actually, most of the students undertaking Programming in colleges are always encountering the field for the first time and this makes Programming look tough for many.

So Best Assignment Support offers its services to provide assistance in all the programming languages like as follows

Python Assignment Help
Java Assignment Help
c++ Assignment Help Online
HTML Assignment
3rd December 2020, 09:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of father's name in 10th and 12th certificates?

Father's name can be corrected in 10th, 12th Board certificates or marksheets if they are reported to Board with relevant documents.

For this change in marksheet/certificate, you will have to visit regional Board Office, along with following documents like:
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Admission form filled by parents
  • Admission/Withdrawal page of school register mentioning your name

For detailed information, you can visit 69.1 section of CBSE.

Here, is the link: https://cbse.nic.in/examin~1/certification1.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?