9th October 2011, 01:17 AM

Which correspondence course among Narayana and Akash institutes is better for IITJEE preparations?

which correspondence course is better among narayana and akash institutes
please send me the details

9th February 2012, 09:52 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: Which correspondence course among Narayana and Akash institutes is better for IITJEE preparations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
which correspondence course is better among narayana and akash institutes
please send me the details
Correspondce course of Aakash is better then that of narayana.Aakash will give you a good guidence from basic to high level.It offers a SUCCESS MAGNET book which is very good for basics for physics,chemistry and mathematics.Its test series will also help you a lot.As a whole Aakash is better in all respects to do correspondence rather than Narayana.
23rd June 2012, 04:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which correspondence course among Narayana and Akash institutes is better for IITJEE preparations?

hello friend..!!
according to me,akash institute is best for AIEEE and IITJEE

this is my own opinion and my own experience.

i had also take the coaching from akash institute for AIEEE and i almost get good rank.

all my other friend are also saying that akash is the good institute.

there are many good tutors in the akash institute.

but only the institute is not taking your good rank,it depends upon you that how much you take serious and how much you take interest.

you should work hard.

all the best.

best wishes from navjot.
23rd June 2012, 07:00 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
Both are good its all depend on us how much we do hard work.But i can say Akash is beeterh then Narayana.Akash gives also good guidence.Akash have good tutor and as well as good test series. But one thing always remember our rank is not fully depends on institution or tutors,its 90% depends on us and our hard work.
So join anyone as u wish or join Akash but do hard work i am sure u will get success.
Good Luck
23rd June 2012, 07:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I would recommend akash for you as they are going great guns now. The faculty members of this institute is also quite good. This year lots of students from akash have made it to IIT JEE, AIPMT, AIEEE and other state level entrance exams for mediacal and joint.
What is more important is that some of my friends found interest in a whole lot of subjects after getting enrolled in this coaching centre. That certainly speaks volume about their credibility as an institute.
But be choosy about the branch because not all are of equal standards. In this case the feedback of old students can be helpful.
23rd June 2012, 07:55 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello
for iit preparation akash is better institute then Narayana.
Because Akash provide the good facility and have good staff for IIT.
now you have to take your own decision in which you want to take admission.
you can take demo classes in both institute then you can select your best institution.
good luck
24th June 2012, 07:13 PM
aatif1

Between the names you have mentioned, Akash Institute is the better option but FIITJEE will be the best option for you.
FIITJEE has the excellent teaching faculty, the best study material and the perfect personal assistance programmes which will maximize your chances of success in IITJEE.
And there is no doubt in the fact that this year's IITJEE topper was a student from FIITJEE!

So better join FIITJEE...

best of luck!!!
9th June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in narayna 9 th std. any correspondent or online courses available for for more better preparation of iit-jee.
31st July 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What institute is the best for AIEEE between Akash, FIIT JEE and Narayana Institute?
12th November 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether fiitjee or any other coaching institute is best in correspondance courses.[mention the institute in ans if other than fiitjee
5th June 2014, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

which coaching institute among these two gives the best correspondance course for aipmt ? allen institute or akash? which one provides the best errorless useful study material for biology especially ?
9th October 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 10 . for which institute's correspondence course should i go ?if i opt for engineering - narayana ,akash ,or fiit-jee
25th November 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

U can do multiple things if u r a bright one...
U can do correspondence with aakash and classroom program with fiitjee...

But fiitjee is quite gud than others...

I got 100% scholarship in both so i am doing both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?