3rd August 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Cost to study MBBS course from Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar?

Hello, I want to study MBBS course from Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. How much it cost to study MBBS course from here including hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar? How many semesters are there to complete MBBS?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?
  3. Colleges offering BVSc course in Bhubaneswar -- [New]
  4. Is counseling fee of Rs 55,000 for B.Tech KIIT university refundable? What will I get at 6457 rank in KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?
  6. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
  7. How to take admission in KIIT after scoring 3474 in general women category?
  8. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  10. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  14. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Fee structure of Kalinga Institute's MBBS course?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  17. Fee structure of the MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  18. Procedure and requirement to take admission in Kalinga Institutes of Medical Sciences for SAARC countries (Bangladesh) student? Total fee structure with food and accommodation?
4th August 2017, 11:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost to study MBBS course from Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar?

MBBS (Bachelor of Medical & Bachelor of Surgery) is a 5 years under graduation level degree which includes 9 semesters and practical.

To get admission in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science (KIMS) for MBBS. You need to clear the NEET exam and qualify in the exam with a good rank.

The fee structure for MBBS course will be around INR 2.6L per semester and for application fees will be around INR 1K and for exam, hostel and extra allowances the cost will be around INR 30K.

For more details about the admission, syllabus, fee details you can visit the official website: http://kims.kiit.ac.in/
2nd October 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cost to study MBBS course from Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar?

Fee structure of bds course and regarding admission. Is there management seat here
10th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I scored 129 in NEET exam and qualified so can I get admission in this college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?