21st September 2012, 07:08 PM
dhruvpatel.1992

Which country is better for me for M.Pharma

hello.sir i doing b.pharma in last year.i want to go abroad for m.pharma.which contry is better for me?and after complete can i got job in abroad?
plz give me information.
phone no:-9712643290

11th March 2013, 09:22 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which country is better for me for M.Pharma

n many countries, including Australia, the M.Pharm degree is not considered an advanced follow-up degree for pharmacists. In fact, it has superseded the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) as the prerequisite and primary qualification for registration to practise as a pharmacist. Which is to say that it’s not a postgraduate course for B.Pharm degree holders like you. Nor is credit granted for previous studies undertaken in any undergraduate programme including pharmacy or related fields.

From 2008, entry into the M.Pharm programme is open to international students who have completed an undergraduate degree in either Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences, Science with a major in Physiology, Pharmacology or Biotechnology or an Applied Science degree with a major in Medical Laboratory Science. In addition to completing their undergraduate degree, students should be proficient in English, as determined by the University’s IELTS standards. This also gives an opportunity for science graduates from a variety of Life/Biological Sciences to enter this profession.

Dispensing medicine is a very visible, but only one aspect of a pharmacist's job. Know more about the field here...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?