14th July 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Sc Biochemistry or Microbiology?

Which is better for me bsc biochemistry or microbiology and please what should I do after B.Sc, Can you please reply as soon as possible? I need the right suggestion to proceed further. So, kindly give me the details on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute? -- [New]
  2. Which course is better between B.Sc Biochemistry or Microbiology?
  3. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which BSc stream is better between IT, Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  6. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  7. Best colleges in Indore and Ahmedabad to pursue Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc?
  9. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  11. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  12. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  13. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  14. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  15. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  16. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  17. Which are the compulsory subjects for Biotechnology?
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
15th July 2017, 08:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Sc Biochemistry or Microbiology?

** You can go for Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry course rather than Microbiology course.

** Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry is an undergraduate Biochemistry course.

JOBS AFTER Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry

** Heavy Chemical Industries

** Industrial Laboratories

** Indian Civil Services

** Laboratories

** Medical Laboratories

** Petroleum Companies

** Pharmaceutical Companies
31st July 2017, 08:30 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Sc Biochemistry or Microbiology?

Chemistry is always interesting subject and ever green subject.

B.Sc Biochemistry is better than B.Sc Microbiology.

Jobs also low for Microbiology and high for Biochemistry.

Salaries also low for Microbiology and high for Biochemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?